No products in the cart.
Frequently asked questions
How do you ship your orders?
We Ship Free to all destinations United States and Canada!
Our suppliers and artists are directly responsible for packing every item with utmost care to prevent accidental transportation damage. Each product is insured and our carriers ship to all addresses (excluding US PO Boxes)within United States and Canada. As soon as your product is shipped from our facility, you will receive a tracking number and using that number you can track the location of your order online.
For most of the items, we will pick the best method from the below available options to us.
- Standard Shipping (10 to 14 days)
- Expedited Shipping (5 to 10 days)
- Express Shipping (3 to 5 days).
Kindly remember that shipping time don’t include processing time and some artwork may require a special curing period. This generally spans a couple of days and never exceeds greater than 5 days.
We bake in a negligible amount of money for insurance purpose to keep your products safe from accidental damage or theft during air or transit.
Please note that each shipping option has its own restrictions, so while time commitments are made based on general statistics around delivery and shipping times; COVID and other related factors may affect total delivery time.
What Safety measures are in place to protect my shipment?
Shipment Safety Measures
Maintaining the quality of packaging is a very important factor for us and that is why we use high quality materials to pack your products. If your order contains the following items, we will dispatch them separately in suitable packaging. You don’t have to pay any extra shipping cost.
- Unframed Paintings: These are rolled with proper protective wrapping paper and then sealed in a tube made of cardboard.
- Framed Paintings: These are wrapped in a protective bubble wrap and then sealed in a sturdy cardboard carton.
Before signing and accepting the product from delivery personnel, kindly check the package carefully to make sure that there is no damage whatsoever. Due to long transit process, the package may not look absolutely neat and clean. However, if you see that the content inside the package is damaged, don’t accept the order delivery. Please contact us immediately and provide your order number for faster solution.
Numerous customs agencies all over the world have forced a size limitation on all imported parcels. The maximum size limit for rectangular-shaped parcels is 42 inches in length and 79 inches in height (Maximum length and girth combined: 108 inches). This rule is followed in almost all the countries. If your order crosses the maximum size limit, we may cancel the order and repay you the total amount.
Once we dispatch your order from our warehouse, you will get a Shipment Notification email with carrier and tracking information.
We assign a tracking number for each order immediately at the warehouse and it appears in our website with other information related to the order you have placed. However, the carrier may take 48 hours or more to upload the order information in his tracking system. Rarely, products are delivered via a carrier who does not provide order tracking facility. In such cases, our website will not provide tracking data. However, it will certainly provide order status and other details.
What is your return and/or refund policy?
The Baroque house offers best quality products and gives high importance to customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase due to any reason, return the products to us within 7 days and receive a free replacement or a full refund for the price of the product. There are no hidden terms or conditions in our 7 day return policy. Simply make sure that the packaging is not tampered and send the product(s) back to us in the original condition.
*this is our standard return policy, but it’s not applicable to all items. To learn about the exceptions and the return process of these particular products, kindly go through our list of return exceptions policy.
Defective, Damaged Or Incorrect Items Return Policy
If you received any defective or damaged product , please send our customer care department an image of the defect with an email. Describe the issue in the mail so that we can address your problem immediately. One of our customer care executive will get in touch with you as soon as possible. If the damage can’t be checked via email, you have to send the item back to our warehouse for inspection. We will check the product and take a decision.
Our Return Service email address is email@example.com.
List of Return Exceptions
The Standard Return policies are not applicable to all items. Here are the exceptions of our Standard Return policies and the guidelines for returning the products:
- Photo to Painting Products
- Framed Art
- Oversized Paintings (40" or larger)
- Gift Cards
Framed art, oversized paintings, gift cards and photo to painting products cannot be returned. If there is any problem with your order process or packaging, kindly contact our customer care team.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you receive any defective or damaged product (photo to painting products, framed art, oversized paintings and gift cards), or if we send a wrong item by mistake, you may get a free replacement for those items.
Standard Guidelines & Procedure
We will inspect the returned products and decide whether the products should be replaced/refunded or not. Please read the following guidelines and make sure that the products you are returning will meet our terms and conditions. The Baroque House has the right to charge up to 50% as refill fee for non conforming products. After receiving the product, we may take 72 hours (max) to complete the entire process.
- All returned products must remain in the actual packaging and dispatched safely
- The returned product must match with the serial number mentioned on the invoice/package. We follow serial number tracking system to judge the legitimacy of a product.
- Make sure that the product is free from damage of any type, including, but not limited to, cracks and scratches. Do not abuse or deface the product, because we don’t accept tampered products.
What is your mandatory user conduct policy?
When you use this website, you give your consent that you will not:
(1) post, email, upload, download or otherwise transfer any material including but not restricted to text, data, photographs, drawings, sketches, digital images, graphics and associated pictorial compositions of any of these elements in any arrangement as a design for goods offered on this website or otherwise ("Content") that are illegal, injurious, obscene, pornographic, lewd, seditious, odious culturally, ethnically, racially, or otherwise abhorrent, or intrusive of another's rights including but not restricted to rights of privacy, luminary and intellectual property.
(2) post, email, upload, download or otherwise transfer any content that impinge upon any patent, logo, trademark, copyright, trade secret, or other exclusive or intellectual right of anybody. Your act of uploading or downloading any Content will be deemed as a representation and confirmation of your legal right to replicate and distribute such Content and that the Content conforms to all relevant federal, state and local laws, ordinances and regulations..
(3) post, email, upload, download or otherwise transfer any content that would institute or inspire a criminal wrongdoing, encroach upon the rights of anybody, or that would in any other way create obligation or infringe any local, state, national, or international law.
(4) post, email, upload, download or otherwise transfer any material containing computer code or software viruses, programs, files that are intended to interrupt, permanently damage or restrict the operation of any computer or telecommunications hardware or software.
(5) post, email, upload, download or otherwise transfer any information that is untruthful or deceptive.
(6) disorder or hamper the security of, or in any other way misuse the website, or any services, accounts, system resources, servers, or networks connected to or reachable through the website or associated or connected websites.
(7) access, meddle with or use areas of the website not available to the public. Unsanctioned persons attempting to access these non-public areas of the website may be sued.
You recognize the right of The baroque house to review any content uploaded by you to ascertain that they adhere to our guidelines and are compliant with the terms and conditions contained in this agreement. Without restricting the above-mentioned, The baroque house and its designees possess the right to eliminate any Content that infringes upon the Terms or is otherwise disagreeable to The baroque house. You admit and agree that The baroque house has the right to preserve and disclose content if necessary do so by applicable laws or if it believes that such maintenance or revelation is rationally necessary in good faith in order to (i) fulfil legal processes; (ii) implement the Agreement; (iii) reply to assertions that any Content encroach upon the rights of third-parties; (iv) safeguard The baroque house’s, its users’ and the general public’s rights, assets, or personal welfare. You recognize and agree that the technical handling and operation of the website may consist of (i) communications over several networks; and (ii) alterations to follow and adapt to technical necessities of network connections or devices. You acknowledge and confirm that you will use this website and any goods ordered on this website at all times in accord with all relevant laws, regulations, statutes and ordinances and will not initiate any act that damages or infringes upon the rights of any person or entity.
By acquiescing to the above-mentioned general conditions, you hereby discharge The baroque house, its agents and assigns, from all dues and obligation for compensations that may arise from your acquiescence to this request.
What is the safe shopping guarantee?
Under laws of the federal government, a company that issues your credit card cannot hold you liable for charges greater than $50.00 that result from your credit card's unauthorized uses. Similar types of federal laws about debit cards also exist. Exceptions can be applied, and you will be required to adhere to the rules of the company issuing your credit or debit card. Hence, you are requested to get in touch with your card issuer for more information.
If you are faced with a situation where your card issuer is charging you a fine due to the unauthorized use of your credit/debit card on The Baroque house, we will compensate such an amount up to $50.00. For more details, please contact our customer support team.
Please note that we do not guarantee uninterrupted, constant or secure access to The Baroque House Site or any other affiliated service. The Baroque House website's operations could be intervened by various factors that we do not have any control over.
Safe and Secure Shopping
The Baroque house boasts of a safe and secure online shopping. We know how much you value the safekeeping of your personal data. We use a host of electronic as well as non-electronic security devices and measures to ensure full protection of your personal information and credit card details against any unauthorized access.